Sunday, January 23, 2011

Honey Garlic Chicken


from More Make it Fast, Cook it Slow (http://www.crockpot365.blogspot.com/*)

You'll Need:

1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken
3 garlic cloves, chopped
1 t dried basil
1/2 c soy sauce
1/2 c ketchup
1/3 c honey

How you'll make it:
~in a slow cooker, line chicken in the bottom
~in a small bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients, pour over chicken
~cover & cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 3-4 hours

*I tried to find the recipe on the blog to link it, but I failed miserably and quite honestly, have more pressing thing to do. I tried, really I did.
The Verdict:
I am the only one who didn't dislike this meal. I ate it, but I am not picky as long as something doesn't taste gross. BigM said it tasted like cat food (then I wondered how she would know that, seeing as no one we know even has a cat.) I thought it was too sweet and the ketchup was very overpowering.
I still ate the leftovers for lunch the following day.

No comments:

Post a Comment